need of info.

Michael Miller & Ute Bohnsack burrenag at iol.ie
Sun Nov 30 09:05:53 EST 1997

Hi,
Propolis is a substance collected by bees. It's a resinous material
produced mainly on the outside of the buds of plants. Bees use it for
repairing hive damage, sealingoff strange objects from the cavity of the
hive, partially closing the hive entrance in winter and sealing down
foreign objects which might find thgeir way into the hive.

Echinacin or similar products are made from Echinacea purpurea, a native
plant of what used to be the great American prairies.

UteB

Harari <hararips at netvision.net.il> wrote in article
<347FF8AF.35F4 at netvision.net.il>...