What plant it is? .....1/1 bmp

David David at sinfield.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 03:48:38 EST 1997

In article <01bcce71$f23028c0$LocalHost at win95.rcp.es>, Juan Carlos
<fnajera at recol.es> writes
>Hi all,
>I'm looking for information about this plant, I got this a year ago and I
>don't know any thing about it yet.
>It has got three big leaves.
>Any help will be apreciated.
>Please ,use my personal e-mail ,as I don't often view this news group.
>Thanks in advance.
>Juan Carlos
>fnajera at recol.es
>[ A UUEncoded file (~max1401.bmp) was included here. ]
Posted and mailed.

Usenet is primarily a text medium and as such large binaries (1/2 mb is
*far* too large) should be confined to the groups with *binary* in their

If you want to show us a picture there are two good ways to do it:

Use the WWW. I, and I suspect that some others using my ISP, have some
spare space and I would have been only too pleased to let you have a bit
for a week or two for your picture, I would also have converted it into
something that wouldn't take so long to download.

Post a short text message in the relevant groups and point to an article
by subject, date and/or article number in one of the binary groups. Then
we can choose to download it if we want to.

ps It may be a podophyllum (goosefoot) or saggitaria.
David Sinfield (Surrey, UK)
Not clever enough to make up a sig
and too proud to steal one.