dogwood blight in GA

Kenny Dunivan KDunivan at webtv.net
Wed Oct 1 22:03:00 EST 1997

Tennessee is having a similiar probelm with
the dogwood.  I thought it was a blue mold.
It looks like a mold and the leaves on most
Dogwoods I see are curled under.  None in
this area are doing too well, I am the north
eastern part of Tennessee.  I was told by
a couple of people that it could possbly be
a blue mold from Virginia that was carried
on a wind that does not normally come this
way. I do not know this for fact and am quite
unaware of the real probelm.  Just thought I
would add that we, in Tennessee, are having
similiar probelms.