Capparis Spinosa

Jeremy Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1]
Sun Oct 5 14:52:22 EST 1997

Hello,
please help me with the following question:

When / in which months are capers harvested (I need Capparis Spinosa, the one which is growing in the Mediterranian (e.g. ___Malta___,Italy)) ??

I have tried to find information in Encyclopedias, but somehow this is never being mentioned. If possible for you it would be very nice if you'd also have some general information on Capers, nothing special, just where they grow etc... (the basics).

Thanks a lot

Jeremy

--- Sorry if this isn't the right group to post, as a non biologist I just didn't know what all the groupnames meant .... ----- :))