Capparis Spinosa

m.lee mikaline at netcom.com
Mon Oct 6 20:40:19 EST 1997

Your address is indecipherable, to me anyway.

Check out the following, which is the end-all and be-all
of edible plants:

Author:        Tanaka, Tyozaburo, 1885-
Uniform title: Cyclopedia of edible plants of the world.
Title:         Tanaka's Cyclopedia of edible plants of the world /
                 by Tyozaburo Tanaka ; edited by Sasuke Nakao. 1st
		 ed. Tokyo : Yugaku-sha : distributed by Keigaku
		 Pub. Co., 1976.

ml

Jeremy (Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]) wrote:
@

@ Hello,
@ please help me with the following question:
@
@ When / in which months are capers harvested (I need Capparis Spinosa, the one which is growing in the Mediterranian (e.g. ___Malta___,Italy)) ??
@
@ I have tried to find information in Encyclopedias, but somehow this is never being mentioned. If possible for you it would be very nice if you'd also have some general information on Capers, nothing special, just where they grow etc... (the basics).
@
@ Thanks a lot
@
@ Jeremy