Fruits and Vegetables

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu
Wed Oct 8 09:50:11 EST 1997

In article <l03020900b0612977e45d@[149.152.32.5]>,
koning at ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU  If you take the redskin from the peanut before
you
> eat it, then you are eating just the embryo from the seed.
> So your tin-roof sundae is covered with embryos floating in
> hot fudge...you shameless fetus feeder!  ARGH!
>
> ross

As an aside to this discussion -- reminds me of a sci fi story (think it
was by Larry Niven) in which one of the aliens was a sentient plant. This
alien was completely disgusted by the fact that humans used plant's
genitalia (i.e., flowers) as decoration!

Brian

--
Remove "REMOVE" to reply