What plant it is? .....1/1 bmp

Wicked3938 wicked3938 at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 06:15:06 EST 1997

Do Alan and Alison like anyone?  I've been reading this newsgroup for a
couple of weeks, trying to learn more about gardening, but the foremost
thing I've learned is that you can expect one of the two and probably both
to be rude and obnoxious to someone who says or does something they don't
like, wherever they are from.  Since I'm interested in gardening and not
spiteful name calling, I'm signing off this newsgroup.  To those who have
stood up to the two holy terrors....Good for you!!!!  Bye to all and good
riddance to the two a------s.

Charmaine