REQ: Information about herbs: Goat´s rue, Alfalfa, Chaste Tree

TRAITEUSSE traiteusse at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 16:32:54 EST 1997

>I am interested in detailed information about the herbs goat´s rue
>(galega officinalis), chaste tree (vitex agnus castus) and alfalfa
>(medicago sativa), about its ingredients, uses, dosages, dangers and effects.
>From: x13cript1 at hotmail.com (Alex)

There are some excellent sites on the web that give very detailed information.
 It might be easier for you to go there, then having one of us write pages of
 information.  It would be my pleasure to recommend these:

ALGY'S HOME PAGE - MEDICINAL
 (Very comprehensive collection of herb information. Voted as being one of the
 top 5% of websites.) http://www.algy.com/herb
HERBAL MATERIA MEDICA:
 http://www.healthy.net/clinic/therapy/herbal/herbic/herbs/index.html (Hoffman,
 David)
HOWIE BROWNSTEIN’S HOMEPAGE
(Has everything, links, etc.) http://www.teleport.com/~howieb/howie.html
MICHAEL MOORE'S HOMEPAGE:
< www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html> (Featuring an excellent
 collection of medicinal plant images, site is managed by the Director of the
 Southwest School of Botanical Medicine.) Michael Moore's site has the
 following to  download as Acrobat files:
 http://chili.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/
HENRIETTE'S HERBAL HOMEPAGE: sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed (This site is from the
 webmaster, 	Henriette Kress, of the sunsite herbal collection at the U. of
 North Carolina. Includes an 	extensive collection of links to other sites,
 photos, etc.)

There are literally hundreds of more sites for herbs, if not thousands, but I
 find these few will have everything you wanted to know and more.

Traiteusse at aol.com
Henrietta Lala