An elephants ear????

Jim Quinn jpq at smarttxxxx.com
Thu Oct 16 00:29:12 EST 1997

We have a plant growing in a large clay pot and this beauty has 4 or 5
huge leafs 12" wide and 16" long approx. We have been calling it an
Elephant ear (it does have a resemblance) since we got it. We got it
as a large kind of bulb about 4-6 " high. Does anyone know what the
real name for it would be, going on the elephant ear nickname. We are
in B.C. Canada and we were wondering what we should do with it during
the winter. Our winters are cool, wet, a little snow and long.

Thank you for any help.

Please remove the  xxxx  from my address if you want to e-mail me.

-- Jim Quinn

-- "It is better to die on your feet than to live  forever on your knees"
-- Dolores Ibarruri   1895--1989