Problems growing feverfew

Fred Vogel titanm at webtv.net
Fri Oct 31 01:35:18 EST 1997

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERY ONE ELSE I WOULD UNPOT IT AND PUT IT IN THE
GROUND AND WHEN IT SPROUTS PUT IT BACK IN THE POT IF YOU WISH.

IT IS INTERESTING BECAUSE I HAVE GROWN IT INDOORS ALL WINTER AND CAN'T
SEEM TO KILL IT BUT I DO HAVE GROWLIGHTS ON A TIMER AND GIVE IT ABOUT 14
HOURS A DAY.

BY THE WAY THE ONLY REASON I GROW IT IS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT
WILL GET RID OF MY HEADACHES YOU ONLY NEED ABOUT 3-4 LEAVES EVERY 2
HOURS YOUR SUPOSED TO CHEW THE LEAVES AND YES THEIR DISGUSTING

        HOPE THIS HELPS