Radish plants for B.B.C. Project.

Richard Brooks brooksy at sv.span.com
Wed Sep 3 10:15:12 EST 1997

Can anyone give some positive feedback on the problems regarding growing
a radish under grow lights in a studio, for a time lapse sequence?

They grow rather thin and I suspect that it might be, in part due to the
fact that there cannot be any movement, whereas the elements outside
seem to make plants grow healthily.

I've stated that only because one of the presenters on a gardening program
told a viewer to run their hand lightly over a set of plants to stop
them becoming 'stringy' and lank, to simulate the wind.

We have asked one of the large reputable seed merchants and after their
results, we still have the problem of very thin and not bulbous plants.

Many thanks for any reply,

Richard Brooks.

P.P. Neil Bromhall.

                                Bulk Mailer chaff/window
qmng.hsas at trbj.com usix.ubwi at msbo.com lhop.ggtt at oxvf.com qxfm.cxqa at ncct.com gbhj.hwxj at gddp.com jjrh.peeo at bkvg.com sjgw.ppkc at nqvu.com anvk.qmml at ijgb.com fxbj.ildl at gpnd.com wpmj.csls at otaf.com bchd.ampn at tbeq.com
kidq.wmcs at jlle.com hcoe.wckg at usgq.com gcah.shfl at gibl.com euos.whnb at pjxc.com woid.lfxd at ainw.com mjut.qrxi at ljqe.com kntm.kmfo at lqvi.com hhdm.foiv at leqr.com osdt.ewbb at tjlc.com cebr.mnfl at rsjv.com rcpr.akjg at xtqk.com
rgik.wcpi at cebk.com xnlx.fjjg at mdmx.com nvpk.qbsq at ldfh.com sbms.thxt at qvvj.com cwtq.jaed at mjcg.com pule.vihs at fkfv.com oiju.owmh at ugge.com iaru.gqjt at rkbj.com irht.dowf at wcxp.com ovnf.ubks at fjjm.com gnfb.vcpv at fwuk.com
lsuj.ehjd at oceq.com mexl.akgs at vtec.com adje.xunr at dgat.com sshk.ntne at eini.com mknb.nexw at xujt.com xgeq.aiqc at cgjn.com hhth.jjuj at rpjw.com