Guatamalensis

Stop Spam UncleJoe1975 at webtv.net
Wed Sep 17 15:22:06 EST 1997

I bought this plant and put it with my ornamental grasses. The kid at
the store told me it would grow to 4-5 feet and was suitable year-round
with my climate (zone5). It is currently 2 ft. with a thick tapered base
(bark resembles casing on dried salami) and  long green leaves cascading
from the top. The only "hit" I got on this from an AltaVista search was
about an avocado tree with this name. Did the kid steer me wrong or are
there two plants with this name? Any help would be greatly appreciated
as we will probably have our first frost within the month and I need to
know if I should bring it in or what.