Help me to know et plant name !!!

DR BALASUBRAMANIAM M,Ph D techsales at kampoyaki.com
Fri Sep 26 17:19:50 EST 1997

Arash Golkar wrote:

>  I'm sorry to be so bad in English but I'm French.
>
> I have a plant that I can't find his name on Internet
> The vendor said me that name is Mimosa Sensitive ?!
>
> It's a green plant with some little leaf that when you touch it, thier leaf
> close instantenous. It 's not a carnivor plant.
>
> Anybody can tell me what is it's name or botanica name ??
> Thanks you
>
> please E-mail me that anwser :
>
> golkar at club-internet.fr

Mimosa pudica

for Dr Balasubramaniam M Ph.D
Vice President / Int'l Marketing & Sales Div.

   coming soon - the website http://www.kampoyaki.com
   see the website: http://www.campo-research.com
Ask about our Herbal Consultancy Services -New Drug Application (NDA);
Pharm.Affairs Law-Quasi-drugs (MOHW-JAPAN); Product
Registration-EEC/UK);Development of Standards, Phytochemical Profiles
andAnalysis; Literature searches, Cultivation of Medicinal Plants,
Clinical-Trials, Development of new uses for Phytochemicals and
Extracts, Contract Research & Development Work in Natural Products for
Nutriceuticals,Cosmetics; Natural Phyto-therapeutic Medicine and
Functional Foods