Correct Web site address for plant cis-element database

Kenichi higo kenhigo at
Tue Sep 30 22:03:49 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

Those of you who tried to access our WEB site for PLACE (PLAnt
Cis-Element motif database) may have encountered difficulty.  The address
shown in the abstract #891 of 5th International Congress of Plant
Molecular Biology, Singapore, was incorrect.

The correct address is

I apologize for the inconvenience.   Please pass along this information.

You can search your query sequence for the presence of nucleotide
sequence motif(s) previously found in cis-regulatory elements with Signal
Scan program. Your comments on the database are highly appreciated.

With best wishes,

Kenichi Higo, Ph.D.
Department of Genetic Resources
National Institute of Agrobiological Resources
2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305, Japan

e-mail: kenhigo at