Ficus Problem

Sam reddog17 at ptdprolog.net
Fri Apr 3 10:47:22 EST 1998

Kevin,
In my experience, I have found that ficus is extremely vulnerable to
changing positions.  Examples being different light, changes in temperature,
drafts or being moved from room to room.  Could also be a watering problem
as they don't like to dry out.  The white around the leaves might indicate a
high soluble salts content,  perhaps you over fertilized it.
Hope this helps a bit.
Sam