Beastly life suckers

Pele Lim pelelim at singnet.com.sg
Sun Apr 5 00:17:15 EST 1998

Those beastly aphid/spider mites are back sucking the life out of my balsom,
ageratum, miniture rose & marigold petite.  Already sprayed 1.5 bottle of
insecticide (diluted otherwise my plants die) but to no avail.  My balsom
are already slowly dying, next would be the marigold.  What's next to try to
get rid of the pests as soon as they appear!  Heard about dish soap but how
to use it?  What other advise?

Beastly things seem to thrive very well, good reproductive cycle (over
night!) and are light to dark brown in colour.  Can fly too.