Hybrids

Mr. Daniel Cadolle cadolle at span.ch
Wed Apr 8 12:57:23 EST 1998

Ad=E3o,
Do not worry about the fertility of your Nepenthes hybrid, you will proba=
bly
be able to propagate it by seeds. A lot of hybrids and hybrids of hybrids
have already been done within this genus.
I fully agree with the explanations given by Monique Reed, and to avoid
searching info on Neps chromosomes, you can read the following article :
-A cytological study of the genus Nepenthes L. (Nepenthaceae)
-G. Heubl & A. Wistuba
- Sendtera 4: 169-174, 1997. ISSN 0944-0178.
Good growing,
Daniel