Herbs with mild testosterone effect

unixon_31 at hotmail.com unixon_31 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:25:03 EST 1998

Denine Fucci wrote:

> unixon_31 at hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >I am looking for herb which exert little testosterone effect on the
> >body.
> >Unlike TRIBULUS that raise Luteinizing hormone and testosterone ,
> >the herbI look for should compete with the testosterone of our own body
> >for protein receptor site at the cell level.
>
> Sorry, I'm confused.....so you ARE looking for an herb that in a
> natural testosterone??  If I got that right, try Ginsing.
>
> Denine Fucci
> Visit TORCHBEARER at
> http://dfucci.home.mindspring.com

Thanks for your response
Is there anything weaker than Gingsing?
Some names like DAMIANA and Sarsaparilla recently came across to me.
Yes, I am looking for herbs with foreign testosterone-like behaviour on
the receptors but they must be much weaker and much less potent in order
to block the effect of testosterone.
Unlike inhibitor like SAW PALMETTO, the herb should act much like a
blocker.