Air cleaning plants

Denine Fucci dfucci at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 8 19:25:23 EST 1998

We have a need to look into the type of plants that clean the air.
>I've looked all through the web pages and have come up with nothing
>yet.
>Does anyone have any info on these plants?  If so, could you e-mail me
>with the info so that we might continue with our efforts.

Spider plants are supposed to be the best, cleaning a lot out of your
home's air including formaldihyde.  Also is English Ivy, or whatever
the ivy is that's green with white edgles.  It seems, from what I've
read, that the variegated plants are best for cleansing the air.

Denine Fucci
Visit TORCHBEARER at
http://dfucci.home.mindspring.com