I would like some advise

Adão Pereira. miguelporto at mail.telepac.pt
Sun Apr 12 18:02:28 EST 1998

Hi!
I have one Buxus sempervirens for many years and it is growing very well
and very easly. I just used ordinary soil and put it in a place where it
gets maybe 3 hours of direct sun light. About temperature, around here it
never gets lower than 0ºC and never more than 40ºC (?).
I think it's a very easy plant to grow, although it is slow-growing.

Catalina Cirstoiu <barbutu at euronet.nl> escreveu no artigo
<01bd664d$2ae7ef40$a70286c2 at catalina>...