Ursolic acid and lavender research (info need).

goodok at kharkiv.com goodok at kharkiv.com
Thu Apr 16 12:19:25 EST 1998

   Dear collegues,
   I work at a diploma project on comparison of Ukrainian and Moroccan
lavender (lavandula) in Ukraine at Kharkiv Pharmaceutic Academy.
   I would be very appreciate if you would be able to send me some
informations about the biological activity of ursolic acid, chemcal
research of lavender (or any Internet resources links) and some articles
from Pharmacopy.
   Any volume of such information will be welcomed.
   I would be gratefull for your assistance.
   I am looking forward to your reply.
					Youssef El Iraki.