PhD search in plant physiology

Birgit Isabel Linkohr bil at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 04:51:19 EST 1998

My name is Birgit Linkohr and I am looking for a PhD in plant physiology,
ecophysiology, plant-soil interactions in Great Britain.

I will graduate from St Andrews University in plant and environmental
biology this June. I have gained lab experience in various summer jobs and
during my final year project.

As a German national I am eligible for fees only awards by NERC and BBSRC
and would need additional or alternative sources of funding.

I would be very happy to send you my CV with academic referees.

Yours sincerely
Birgit Linkohr