Need Support for rec.gardens.hydroponic

Weed Breath Use-Author-Address-Header at [127.1]
Fri Apr 17 23:32:08 EST 1998

Hello All,

As some may have noticed I have been trying to create a newsgroup
for the readers that have an interest in hydroponic gardening. This
has become a long process and to make a long story short I was
needing a little support from anyone that has an interest in seeing
the group created. A Call for Votes will be going out in a couple
of weeks but until then if anyone would like to voice their opinion
about getting the group started please help join in the discussion
in the newsgroup called "news.groups" under the thread named
RFD:rec.gardens.hydroponic

The regulars over there seem to think that there is no interest in
the subject hydroponics what so ever. I have been getting a run
around about what kind of traffic it will bring and DejaNews searches
that claim a low response in hydroponic discussion because of the
many names that refer to hydroponics.

Please if anyone that wants to see this group created like I do,
drop in a comment about your interest in the subject and lets show
these guys that the group really does need to be created. The
discussion is in news.groups

Weed Breath