mystery plants

Karen Shelton nature at ficom.net
Sun Apr 19 19:13:35 EST 1998

I have scanned some plants I found on a roadside excursion and posted them
at www.altnature.com/nature_notes.htm
Would appreciate help in identifying these plants, please email
nature at edge.net if you know what they are.
They are from the roadside in Middle Tennessee, on the Cumberland Plateau
where everything is swampy this time of year.
Can't tell from the books I have, is there a botanist on board?
Karen Shelton
Alternative Nature Herbal
www.altnature.com

--
First Internet Communications, LLC is not responsible for any post to any
group.