mystery plants

Karen Shelton nature at
Sun Apr 19 19:13:35 EST 1998

I have scanned some plants I found on a roadside excursion and posted them
Would appreciate help in identifying these plants, please email
nature at if you know what they are.
They are from the roadside in Middle Tennessee, on the Cumberland Plateau
where everything is swampy this time of year.
Can't tell from the books I have, is there a botanist on board?
Karen Shelton
Alternative Nature Herbal

First Internet Communications, LLC is not responsible for any post to any
 If you find any post to be inappropriate you may contact us at
admin at