High School Assigment...

Wed Apr 22 07:29:36 EST 1998

Matt,

These simplest of botanical terms are found in any
reasonable botany book at your local public or school
library. If you have a classroom textbook, there is
very likely a glossary in the back for a one-stop
place to find them.  Your library also has science,
biology, or botany "dictionaries" in its reference
section.  The internet is a fun place, but this kind
of assignment can be done most efficiently with more
traditional technologies.

ross

Ross Koning                 | koning at ecsu.ctstateu.edu
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479