Good Scientific Research Sites

T Hodges thodges at
Sun Apr 26 09:49:03 EST 1998

Hi Sherry,
Your company probably needs to consider sone studies, taking data on
types of composting situations and use of compost that will illuminate
the things you are concerned about.

However the noble-creation web site has a section of ag links that
might help. Start with

Good luck,
Tom Hodges

Sherry Granville  <Genesis at> wrote:

>Hello everyone:
>I am a researcher for a large scale composting company, in charge of the
>company experimental greenhouse and experimental design. I was wondering
>if anyone can recommend some good research sites relating to fertilizer,
>organics, agriculture, horticulture etc.. I need very specific and
Tom Hodges thodges at
Professional Agronomist, member Baha'i Faith, Go player