Good Scientific Research Sites

T Hodges thodges at freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Sun Apr 26 09:49:03 EST 1998

Hi Sherry,
Your company probably needs to consider sone studies, taking data on
types of composting situations and use of compost that will illuminate
the things you are concerned about.

However the noble-creation web site has a section of ag links that
might help. Start with http://www.bcca.org/services/lists/noble-creation/

Good luck,
Tom Hodges

Tom Hodges thodges at freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Professional Agronomist, member Baha'i Faith, Go player