Good Scientific Research Sites

Oz Oz at upthorpe.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 07:48:37 EST 1998

In article <6i4iau$hdu$2 at plutonium.btinternet.com>, E.C.Apling
<E.C.Apling at btinternet.com> writes

>In the Broad Balk near harvest time you have difficulty in finding wheat
>plants in the strip with no treatment - or to find a difference between FYM
>and  NPK.
>
>Altogether the place is very instructive to visit

The results get published from time to time. I do find it absolutely
amazing that all the information (at least the historic ones) is not on
their website for free access. It sorta looks as if it is, but access is
blocked (at least it was last I looked).

Attempts to gain access by emailing or writing result in no reply last
time I tried. Sad because it's just the information so many people seem
to want.

--
Oz