Venus Fly Trap

Scott McPhee hyphae at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 03:08:25 EST 1998

OK, but why would you want to experiment with the amount of fertilizer it
takes to kill your plant unless you have quite a few. And wouldn't you think
that growers that have a lot would have tried fertilizer before. I have read
that you should keep at least one trap feeding at a time, and mine seems
happy this way. I don't feel the need to risk the health of my plant by
fertilizing, there is no shortage of bugs around here.

Scott Mcphee

]