Fe & Mn in chlorphil

John Paul Sanborn Bigjohn.fm.MKE at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 3 18:10:29 EST 1998

How long do these minerals last in the plant, or how long does the
compound last. how are the minerals "lost" other than absetion.

Why I'm asking is that I do chealate applications to trees planted in
the wrong place, ie red maole or oak in s/e Wisc limestone based clay.
and I have to time the apps rather close to avoid yellowing (chlorosis).
It seens to be now mor than 14 days for a foliar app and around 28-36
for soil-drench or soil-injection (I avoid basal injection like the
plague)depending on precip.

jps