American elm website

Pat Mattson middlesex at igc.apc.org
Tue Aug 4 23:30:14 EST 1998

On my website, The Manchester, NH Urban
Open Space Website, I have previously reported
on the spring planting of American elms and elm relatives in
downtown Manchester which are
resistant to Dutch Elm Disease. I have recently added photographs
of the 3 types of trees that were planted. I have also added
a section titled: Elm Plantings in Other Locations.
It provides information  and photographs concerning
the viability of two different types of disease resistant elms
in the Acton Arboretum, Acton, MA by a naturalist, Bruce Carley.
The URL for this website is: http://www.mv.com/ipusers/env/