Pesky gnats!

Wachala wachala at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 23:30:08 EST 1998

I don't think malathion is effective on the larvae.  I may be wrong.  If you
have access to a product called Knox-Out I highly recomend it.  It is available
to those of us with pesticide licences and it is used on interior foliage.  I
don't think you can go down to K-mart's garden department and get it.

The wonderful quality that it has is it's micro-encapsulated, that is, the
active ingredient is contained in a microscopic polymer bead that will burst at
a given temperature.  Not all beads burst at once giving a long term control.
Good luck.

Mike