Arum Maculatum (Lords-and-Ladies) propogation?

KDBANGLIA kdbanglia at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 09:43:24 EST 1998

Does anyone know the right conditions for the propogation of Arum Maculatum in
the U.K?

I have gleaned the ripened berries after obtaining full permission from Richard
Tombs of the Gloucestershire County Council and I would like to re-introduce
these plants as part of a program I am undertaking for various authorities.

It does not matter if it takes several years for the plants to reach maturity
but if anyone can give me information for the right conditions then I would
appreciate it very much.

Richard Brooks.