wisteria

Dan darp at myna.com
Sat Aug 15 19:04:04 EST 1998

I purchased a white wisteria in May and planted it  close to my deck where
it has good suppport. Now that the fall and winter is approaching I would
like to know how I should deal with it. When should I cut it back, by how
much, should I wrap it in burlap etc. etc.? Currently it is approx. two
feet tall, quite full and it has two long runners growing about eighteen
inches beyound the main body of the plant. It receives approx. four hours
of morning sunlight and is then in partial shade for the rest of the day.
We are in a zone five growing climate.

darp at myna.com