HELP!!!

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Fri Aug 21 09:25:27 EST 1998

It may  be yucca, but also may be a thing called Spanish Bayonet.  Is it
a single low plant that has a "crown" of sharp tipped narrow leaves, or
is it a long stem with a crown of shart tipped narrow leaves?  Both
sprout from roots, but the Spanish Bayonet is more agressive.  Cut the
stem at ground level and treat with one of the commercial herbicide.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335