Do any plants attract sand fleas?

Bruce and Ginger on1lake at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 29 14:00:35 EST 1998

Bob,

Get a new exterminator! Sand fleas are small crustaceans that live at
the tidal zone, buried in sand. The do not fly. If this guy treated
with a chemical for fleas it won't do anything. The more probable
solution to the problem is to treat the brush with an appropriate
pesticide, like Cygon, and so rob the little devils of their nice
home. Or, perhaps easier, buy a screen.

Bruce