Poppy seeds

Karl Seiler seiler at oakharbor.net
Mon Feb 2 19:35:50 EST 1998

Being in Navy I've been to the Mediterranean, and there are a lot of baked
goods with poppy seeds in them, i've never visited Portugal so I don't know
about that. As for testing positive on a urinalysis test, all I have heard are
rummers, I still eat poppy seed muffins and haven't gotten busted yet.

Karl Seiler