Problem with ivy (indoor)

Monique Reed monique at bio.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 3 09:12:41 EST 1998

Webs and small black dots usually means spider mites.  _Hedera_ ivies are very
susceptible.  Spider mites can be difficult to control.  Talk to your local
nurseryman to get a confirmation of the problem and a recommendation for the
treatment.

M. Reed

>I have a small ivy plant that I grow indoors. A few weeks ago>I
discovered some kind of web on the leaves and small black dots.