Poppy seeds

Tue Feb 3 09:08:16 EST 1998

I have been told that most modern tests are sensitive
enough to detect very low levels of "opiates" but cannot
well distinguish which "opiates" are present.  Several
years ago one could get by with ONE poppy seed bagel,
but a lemon-poppy seed cake was entirely another matter!
Today's tests are more sensitive, so I would avoid all
poppy seed products if I knew I were having a drug test
soon.

ross