indoor flowering plants? please help

Leo Smit lspn at
Thu Feb 5 20:12:05 EST 1998

To those below might I add Steptocarpus: doesn't wuite bloom the whole year
but 10 out of 12 ain;t bad...
Also a note on Angel's wing begonia (Bgonia rex, i think), flowering is
reluctant for me (just got shocked by the first blooms on plants started in
'90) but the foliage is so colourful that it can be forgiven!

Leo Smit,   Mt Uniacke, Nova Scotia, Canada;
                     USDA Zone 5, sort-of

KO wrote