indoor flowering plants? please help

Leo Smit lspn at sprint.ca
Thu Feb 5 20:12:05 EST 1998

To those below might I add Steptocarpus: doesn't wuite bloom the whole year
but 10 out of 12 ain;t bad...
Also a note on Angel's wing begonia (Bgonia rex, i think), flowering is
reluctant for me (just got shocked by the first blooms on plants started in
'90) but the foliage is so colourful that it can be forgiven!

--
Leo Smit,   Mt Uniacke, Nova Scotia, Canada;
                     USDA Zone 5, sort-of

KO wrote