[*obligate*] mycotrophism...? (and carbon pathways)

Gustavo Denarde Nogueira gutodnog at unincor.br
Sun Feb 8 17:02:51 EST 1998

    As mentioned, I think that you have to have the following in mind. Near
all plants (C3 or C4) have mycorrizhae associations, but C4 plants have a
fastest growth, wath is very important in Brasil (because erosion is a major
problem). Another point of view is that the type of "soil" you have on hand
is suscetible to erosion so, plants that would form a "carpet" on the soil
could be more interesting.

dwheeler at teleport.com escreveu na mensagem
<886528863.2037514252 at dejanews.com>...