Problem with ivy (indoor)

Annie anniepettit at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 01:04:37 EST 1998

Irina Mikula wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small ivy plant that I grow indoors. A few weeks ago
> I discovered some kind of web on the leaves and small black dots.
>
> My guess is, the problem is related to excess water.
> Previously I had sprayed water on the leaves.
>
> How can I save my plant ?
>
> Thank you - Irina
>
> PS: Does anybody know a good site for indoor plants care ?

Hi back,
I have had the same problem and I have come to see that it is due to
LACK of water. You should continue spraying the leaves with water and
that should do a good job of keeping your pests away. I lost so many
leaves on my ivy because of it. So sad.
annie

--
Answer a personality test for a psychology experiment!
http://www.yorku.ca/faculty/academic/apettit/