San Fran Restoration Conf/Free!

Scott McPhee hyphae at msn.com
Tue Feb 17 19:55:48 EST 1998

Is fixing up the Hall of Flowers on your agenda??! I hope so, it's really a
shame to such a wonderful fixture of the park to go to hell. Also,  is there
any validity to what I heard that last year some of the ideas from your
conference were to build wildlife corridors through parts of the city and
remove cars from some areas? I believe I read this in the Press Democrat. By
the way, wasn't Golden Gate Park a sand dune, along with the Presidio, some
of the most beautiful areas of the city?

Curious,

Scott Mcphee

GStigall wrote in message <19980217220100.RAA27987 at ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>You are invited to the Second Annual Ecological Restoration Conference –
>Saturday, February 28, 1998 - 8:30am to 1pm at the Randall Museum, 199
Museum