Bromeliad and/or Dendrobium Orchid questions

Scott McPhee hyphae at
Fri Feb 20 02:42:10 EST 1998

There is an abundance of orchid culture on the internet. A good place to
start would be Vengers Orchids and the newsgroup
rec.gardens.orchids. I find these people are extremely helpful with any
questions you might have. Until you recieve more specific culture info, I
would keep it in a moderatly bright place (no direct sun) indoors where it
will stay room temperature.

Good luck,

Scott Mcphee