HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoSSi PB rossipb at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 20:27:51 EST 1998

I just got a few new carnivorous plants (Venus fly trap and Nepenthes
madagascariensis).

I repotted them in new sphagnum moss  and throuroughly watered them with a
concentratedmixture of distilled water and superthrive.  After about four
hours, the plants looked withered, as if I hadnt watered them for days.  The
leaves and stems are withered and limp.  I dont know if i used too much super
thrive.
someone told me that these plants go through a period of shock when they are
repotted.
Any advice is greatly appreciated, Thank you

_-Paul-_
\