Response to Stimuli

Sean Bromfield bromfield at
Sat Feb 28 19:29:37 EST 1998

Please excuse this question if it is off topic. If I am off topic I would
appreciate it if somebody would direct me to a more appropriate forum.

It is given that plants as living entities respond to stimuli, phototropism
being an example. I am interested in the mechanistic details of other plant
is marked.

I am looking for as much information as possible regarding the mechanism of
such responses. I have a scientific background(organic chemistry) and
believe I have the ability to understand/use technical answers.

Thanks in advance.

Goodbye from Sean
Mail him someday at
bromfield at