jacobs cup

SunGrow sungrow at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 07:41:38 EST 1998

>A friend described a houseplant she's owned for many years she calls jacob's
>cup.  She describes it as somewhat similar to purple tradescantia (purple
>heart9 but with green leaves and white flowers.  Anyone know what she's
>talking
>about?
>For Np at aol.com

On our Web Page the Time Life Link, I have found these
EncyclopediaPOLEMONIUM, with image of Polemonium
caeruleum/Jacob's-ladder EncyclopediaPOLEMONIUM (Creeping Jacob's
Ladder) EncyclopediaVERBASCUM (great mullein, Aaron's rod, Jacob's
staff)EncyclopediaVERBASCUA

If you would like to search it  stop by at
http://members.aol.com/sungrow/index.html/welcome.htm
Thank You, SunGrow Seed