need help: root culture

David Brown dbrown at OA.PTLOMA.EDU
Tue Jan 13 15:22:09 EST 1998

Tanya,
        I would recommend:
                J.H. Dodds and L. Roberts, "Experiments in Plant Tissue
                Culture" 3ed, Cambridge University Press ISBN 0-521-47892-8

                O.L. Gamborg and G.C. Phillips (Eds.), "Plant Cell,
                Tissue and Organ Culture, Fundamental Methods"
                Springer ISBN 3-540-58068-9

                J.M. Sharp, B. Crowley & K. Kwok, "Plant Cell Culture"
                TAFE Publications. ISBN 0-7306-7425-8 with videotape