Amway/Britt World Wide, India

henry ravichander ravichander at SHAW.WAVE.CA
Fri Jan 23 10:03:08 EST 1998

I N D I A - Expected Launch Mid 1998

Dear friends:

We would like to invite you to consider the opportunity of starting your own business - right at home.  The business can be described as "The best business opportunity in the world" - with access to over 75 countries globally, including your domestic market.

Originally based in Canada, we are expanding our operations in India.  This message is part of  the process of identifying key individuals who wish to operate their own business in India.  The business concept is similar to that of a franchise and we work through Britt World Wide with Amway as our supplier of products and services.

Why should you consider this opportunity?

· Your own business
· Minimal investment
· Quality products
· No quotas
· No inventory
· No territories
· No minimum purchases
 Develop business in your spare time to the level you desire
 Not a "Get rich quick" program
· Will change your lifestyle
- Emphasis on personal use of products and services

Should this appeal to you, please provide us with:

· Your full name
· Address
· Telephone number
· Fax number (if available)
· Email Address (if available)
· Approximate time of day when you can be contacted .

This information will help our representative in India  contact you to discuss the business opportunity in detail when Amway and Britt World Wide offices are officially launched in India.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.

This information has been provided for the benefit of those in India and Indians abroad.  If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please press the reply icon and type "Remove" in the subject field.

Any inconvenience caused is regretted.  Thank you.