Tooth Problem

Firethorn at sonic.net Firethorn at sonic.net
Sun Jan 25 05:19:29 EST 1998

First - go to a dentist and get their opinion.  A ounce of prevention
is worth a pound of cure.  Second - I use a salt water wash and it
seems to do wonders.  I also have used goldenseal and it seems to do
nicely.   Thought about getting one of those Brawn or oralB tooth
brushes?   Those make a HUGE difference.  Good luck.