Tooth Problem

Theresa Warner warner at
Tue Jan 27 10:37:06 EST 1998

Leave sharp objects in the mouth to the dentist , they are trained to poke
about in your mouth . The best thing to use is clove oil , easily available
as it  is used for teething too . It tastes yuck but apply it with a cotton
tip and it will numb the area and is antiseptic too . Also Myrh and keep
using the tea tree.

twarner at